An Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents at this time. When you are going somewhere and you do not have an Aadhaar Card. Then you think o f*ck. I lost my Aadhaar Card at home what I do now. But there is no need to take tension. UIDAI says don’t worry I give a solution.
- Check Mobile Number with Simple Tick in 2 minutes (Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio, Bsnl)
- 10 Android phone useful Tips & tricks | android hidden features you should know
Download Aadhaar Card Step- by- step solution
First to go official website of Aadhaar card
- Then go to see you upper navigation MY AADHAAR here to click
- Then you found more option But there see on GET AADHAAR
- Here to found DOWNLOAD AADHAAR
- Click this link and you go to Download Aadhaar page
- Here to see you some option these are options like Aadhaar Number, Enrolment Id and Virtual Id.
- In this Option you have any id you fill and then fill captcha verifications
- Click send OTP
- OTP get you on Aadhaar registered mobile no. on Your Mobile
- 6 digit OTP fill and give Quick survey Anything
- Then you click verify and Download
- Full process is complete
UIDAI > My Aadhaar > Download Aadhaar
After Aadhaar Download in PDF Form how it open
Click the downloaded Aadhaar file and you found password protected
Your Password is Your Name first four Letters and DOB year
Example:- My name is EXTRAS TECH and My DOB is 01-01-2000
then my password is EXTR2000
This is Your E- AADHAAR CARD anywhere you going to have your mobile in you have your Aadhaar Card.
Another option is to download the AADHAAR APP on your Android phone Name is mAadhaar.
mAadhaar app in many features.
This is a good idea to carry the Aadhaar card without any tension. This is a download E-AADHAAR CARD you can print when you want.