If you have not yet linked the PAN card to the Aadhaar card, get it done quickly because according to the Government of India, the last date is March 31, 2021, it is necessary to link all the PAN cards to the Aadhaar card.
All such PAN cards will be canceled and a penalty of Rs 10,000 will be levied which are not linked to the PAN card Aadhaar card.
According to sub-section (1) of section 139 of the Income Tax Act, 1961, every person who has made a PAN card and has not yet linked his PAN card to Aadhaar card will be invalidated in future.
Know why it is important to link PAN card with Aadhaar card
- Any duplicate like your Pan Card can be used to make a Pan Card.
- If the Aadhaar card is not linked to Aadhaar, then your account will not be opened in any bank.
- If you already have an account with a bank, you cannot transact more than Rs 49,999 without a Aadhaar Card linking PAN card.
- If you pay tax to the government, then you cannot fill Aadhaar without adding a PAN card.
- If you want your PAN card is only your do this fast any government work not to work without linking.
- How to Create Pan Card in Just 20 minute fully free
- How to create Professional free Google Gmail
How to Aadhaar Card Link with PAN Card step by step follow this
First go to Income Tax E-filing official website https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
you will be found left side some quicks links
In quick links first fourth number show Link Aadhaar
Click this link you go to new interface that 👇
- Fill your PAN card number
- Fill 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Fill Name as your Aadhaar Card
- If you have given a date of birth with full date in place of your date of birth in the Aadhaar card, do not tick 4 numbers. If you have written only year in place of your date of birth, then proceed by ticking it.
- On 5th number tick if you agree
- And then fill captcha code show there
- and click Link Aadhaar
- You will show here Aadhaar card is link with your PAN card
Now this is complete..
Second method process is SMS method also this is good let’s know how to do
First to type that formate in your SMS box UIDPAN<12 Digit Aadhaar> <10 Digit PAN>
Fill 12 digits of your aadhaar card and 10 digits of your pan card and send to this number 567678 or 56161
That two way to Link Aadhaar Card with PAN card
How to check your PAN card is successfully link with your Aadhaar Card
Here to click and fill PAN card no. and Aadhaar card check your linking status.